• Rugged lightweight structure
• Equipped with a focus limiter
• Tripod socket with high usability
• 10 exclusive low-dispersion glass elements
• Customization is possible to improve versatility
• Compatible with Canon Lens Aberration Correction
• Nikon electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism included
• Manual Override (MO) capable of switching two full-time manual modes
Robust yet lightweight, the lens’ magnesium body ensures high mobility and its dust- and splash-proof structure together with the water- and oil-repellent coating on the front element ensure safe use even in the most challenging shooting conditions. It also incorporates Intelligent OS with an acceleration sensor and the latest algorithm capable of panning in all directions.
The lens’ optical design, incorporating 10 exclusive low-dispersion glass elements, allows for extremely high resolution, from the center to the corners. By optimizing spherical aberration, a smooth and natural bokeh effect is achieved when using the Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Sports for portrait photography.
The versatility of this lens is demonstrated in various customization options via an AF Function button either through the camera body or Sigma USB Dock.
The newest F2.8 large-aperture zoom lens from Sigma comes in Sigma, Canon and Nikon mounts.
|Construction||24 Elements in 22 Groups|
|Sensor Size||Full Frame|
|Angle of view||34.3º-12.3º|
|Number of diaphragm blades||11 (Rounded Diaphragm)|
|Minimum focusing distance||120 cm|
|Maximum magnification ratio||1:4.8|
|Dimensions (diameter x length)|
⌀ 94.2 mm x 202.9 mm
|Supplied Accessories||Lens Hood LH914-01, Front Cap LCF-82mm III, Rear Cap LCR II, Tripod Socket TS-121, Case LS-590EOL|
|Accessories||WR Ceramic Protector Filter 82mm, WR Protector Filter 82mm, WR C-PL Filter 82mm, Tele Converter TC-1401, Tele Converter TC-2001, USB-dock UD-01, Mount Converter MC-11, Mount Converter MC-21|
HSM - Hyper-Sonic Motor
DG - compatible with both full frame and APS-c size sensor cameras
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.