• Best-in-class performance
• Dust- and splash-proof structure
• Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
• Designed to meet all shooting conditions
• Compatible with Canon Lens Aberration Correction
• Nikon electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism included
• Manual Override (MO) capable of switching two full-time manual modes
The new Sigma wide-angle model stands out with its thoroughly corrected magnification chromatic aberration and sagittal coma flare, as well as completely minimized distortion thanks to its optical design.
It features water- and oil-repellent coating on the front lens element and its overall dust- and splash-proof structure ensures excellent performance even in the most challenging shooting conditions. The high-speed AF, thanks to the HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) with an updated algorithm, captures the perfect moment instantly.
Available in Sigma, Nikon, Canon and Sony E camera mounts, this lens is a great contender for street photography, as well as shooting landscapes and night skies.
|Construction||17 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Lens Type||Wide Angle|
|Sensor Size||Full Frame|
|Angle of view||75.4°|
|Number of diaphragm blades||9 (Rounded Diaphragm)|
|Minimum focusing distance||28 cm|
|Maximum magnification ratio||1:5.4|
|Dimensions (diameter x length)|
⌀ 82.8 mm x 107.7 mm
|Supplied Accessories||Lens Hood LH828-01, Front cap LCF-77mm III, Rear Cap LCR II, Case LS-240L (EO, NA, SA), Case LS-205L (SE, TL)|
|Accessories||USB-dock UD-01, Mount Converter MC-11, Mount Converter MC-21, WR Ceramic Filter 77mm, WR Protector Filter 77mm, WR C-PL FIlter 77mm|
* All figures calculated by L-Mount. Note: The L-Mount Trademark is a registered Trademark of Leica Camera AG. About Product Name: Product name includes "DG" when the lens is designed to deliver the ultimate in performance on cameras with full-frame sensors, and "DN" when the lens design is optimized for mirrorless cameras with the short flange focal length.